Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Sunday was a very festive day in the Sifuentes household. Sean's schedule has been crazy because of the holidays, so we have to sqeeze everything in on his days off. This Sunday we did all things Christmas.


It began with Matteo's 6 month portrait session. I probably should have given some thought to his naps when I decided what time to schedule this because he was tired before we got there. He hung in there for the first outfit, but by the second, he was in complete bah humbug mode. We tried a Christmas outfit and with the addition of the pacifier, we were able to get some decent pictures out of him.

I feel bad, but, because he was so tired, he had dark circles under his eyes. Don't get me wrong, he was still the cutest kid I've ever seen (I'm partial), but, I wanted to get rid of the circles. So...I photoshoped them out. I know it sounds wrong photoshopping a baby, but 20 years from now when I look back, I won't remember...I don't think.



After the portrait session it was off to the mall to see Santa. He snuck in a quick nap while mom & dad grabbed some lunch and after a bottle, he was ready to see the big guy!! He did really well too! No tears and very minimal pulling of the (real!) beard!


Then it was home to put up the tree, and I think we might be in trouble next year when he's mobile, b/c he really liked that tree. He kept reaching out for it once everything was on it. We'll have to see what happens next year!








No comments: