Saturday, March 21, 2009

He's part Fish!

This past week, Sean took his annual birthday vacation, so Friday I took off work and we packed up Matteo and went to a waterpark in Sandusky. No, it wasn't Great Wolf or Kalahari; I have a hard time paying $200 bucks a night for something Matteo wasn't going to remember. Instead, we went to the Quality Inn where they have a smaller indoor water park, bowling alley and laser tag. It really was a one stop shop!!

What I thought was funny from the moment we pulled up was that I had ALWAYS wanted to go here!! It's that fun place you see right before you turn onto the Cedar Point causeway! Slides coming out of the building and bright colors everywhere. It always LOOKED fun, and now we can say it was a blast!!

Matteo seemed to have a blast. It was perfect for his size. The water was only a foot almost everywhere. There were waterfalls and buckets and tunnels. He had an absolute blast.
And while I'm pretty sure we went there with our son, I think we may have come home with a fish. We'll have to double check once he dries out!!