Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Inspired!

I've been inspired. I have been blogging since December of '07 about the kiddo, but know that I have been lacking about updating it since Matteo turned 1. Well, no more. The moms in the Toledo Parents Group I'm a part of have inspired me! I also went thru and re-read all the posts. You forget so much, and it's so cute to see my little man back when he was still a baby.

So here I am today, promising to keep up on the blog, if for no one else but posterity! So Matteo can look back on this and say "Moooommmm!" So I can show his girlfriends when he's a rebellious teenager and embarrass him!

And with that, onto the latest adventures of Matteo-- almost 16 months now...

A walking fool-- and while I didn't have the actual video camera handy, I was able to catch some of his first steps on my cell...



An avid flier-- He's survived his first flight out to NH for Joe & Torie's wedding, which was a blast by the way!!!

A full-fledged eater--eating at the counter with dad and stealing food off his plate

I'll have more still pics when I post from home (yep, actually getting paid as I type this).

No comments: