Friday, February 1, 2008

Can't wait for winter to be over...

Ok, I know that we live in the midwest. And I can't really picture January without snow, but I'm really ready to this winter weather to be done. And I'm pretty sure Matteo thinks so too. It's crazy all the little things that kids can pick up. After our ear infection diagnosis last Monday, I figured it was because of the teeth that might be coming in. He didn't have a cold, or runny nose or anything. Well, guess what, a few days later...they made their appearance. I have to say, he's really a trooper b/c you would never know he's sick, but I'm ready to not have to watch him every time he sneezes (b/c you never know what's going to come out of the nose).


Other than that, nothing else too eventful on the baby front. We've made it thru all the veggies for dinner with no food allergies, and now we're working on fruits for breakfast. Still not crawling and no real words, but I really think it's close. We're still waiting on those top teeth to come thru, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy my non-mobile, 2 tooth 7 month old (can you believe it?!)

No comments: